What I'm doing in Alaska

Alaska...

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Camping

We just came back from camping, and I am sunburned. In Alaska. I know, sounds weird.
We didn't have to worry about bears of moose, though we did see 3 black bears, two moose, and 10 mountain goats. We saw wolf tracks(they are huge!!), bear tracks(funky!!), and moose tracks.
We got to the campsite by four-wheeling. AWESOME!! One of the nights we were therekijgvjjjwqnwddedfhkjd. Oops. Dog on the key board.Anyway, there were mini avalanches, called snow-falls. They were really cool. It went on for, like, an hour. They were really loud. It was soooo sweltering the last day, we sat around the campfire(which was very small) and made wooden forks for our dinner. It was sooooooo cold in the mornings, that I actually went back to sleep, and slept for three more hours. When I woke up, it was burning up. How ironic. Anyway, it was really fun, and definitely an experience that any one in Alaska should have.

1 comment: